zhou liang, born in 1979, han ethnic group, professor, ma supervisor. she serves as member of china association of music teachers, gansu silk road research society, music committee of gansu association of literary and art critics, listed on the expertise panel of national endowments for the art of the ministry of culture. teaching at the school of art of lanzhou university since july 2005.
极速快三address： 199 west donggang road, lanzhou: qinbo building, medical campus of lanzhou university, 730000
极速快三2002-2005: master in music at the school of music, northwest normal university, after professor yang mannian;
极速快三2007-2010: phd at school of literature, lanzhou university, after professor cheng jincheng;
2010-2013: post-doctoral at the northwest institute for ethnic studies of lanzhou university, after professor wang xilong;
极速快三2014-2017: post-doctoral in musicology at china academy of art, after professor tian qing;
2011-2012: visiting scholar at department of music of iowa state university, usa, after professor simon estes and professor janet alcorn.
极速快三vocal music, music aesthetics, singing skills of northwest china’s huaer music, stage performance for undergraduates; vocal music, foreign languages for music majors for postgraduates.
极速快三vocal music teaching, chinese folk music in the ethnic minority areas
极速快三1. hua’er music maintenance and transmission by digital technology. moe humanities for youth (16yjc760079), july 2016 – dec. 2018;
2. open class hua’er. china higher education institutions teaching reform project (208), july 2014 – feb. 2016;
极速快三3. hua’er transmission in the perspective of intangible cultural legacy: moe higher education foundation (17lzujbwzd018). june 2017–june 2019;
4. hua’er music singing techniques course, lanzhou university teaching and research project 2017.(2017034). aug. 2017- dec. 2019;
极速快三5. art of hua’er music: moe higher education institutions textbook construction project, march 2017- march 2019;
6. a study of the hua’er from the perspective of time and space. gansu telecommunications cuiying foundation 2014 phase 1. lzudxcy-2014-10, july 2014 – june 2015
极速快三7. ethnic music of gansu province. gansu province social sciences 2014. 14yb012. october 2014 – june 2017
8. lanzhou guzi music in the process of urbanization: difficulties and protection. lanzhou city social sciences project. 15-045d. july 2015 – may 2017
极速快三9. contemporary transformations of the hua’er music. ministry of culture art and social sciences project. 12dd16. august 2012 – jan. 2014
极速快三10. transmission of hua’er music through music education in higher education institutions. moe humanities and social sciences youth project. 09xjc760002. october 2009 – dec. 2013
1. zhou liang. hua’er studies: literariness and musicality. minzu press. 2015
2. zhou liang. hua’er studies: multiethnicity of the hehuang hua’er. minzu press, 2016
3. bi yanjie, zhou liang. folk dance of the uyghurs. social sciences press, 2014
4. zhou liang. collected folk songs of gansu province (tianshui edition, vol 10). gansu cultural press. 2017
5. zhou liang. masses in the decline of the hua’er music. gansu social sciences, 2017(4)
6. zhou liang. status quo and hazard prevention of hua’er music. journal of lanzhou university (social sciences). 2017 (4)
7. zhou liang. protection and transmission of lanzhou guzi. social sciences. 2017 (5)
极速快三8. zhou liang. unique intellect in the hua’er art. gansu social sciences. 2016 (3). reprinted in xinhua wenzhai 2016 (19), and renmin university reprints 2016(11).
9. zhou liang. hua’er of the hehuag district: forms, styles and singing techniques. social sciences 2015(8)
极速快三10. zhou liang. huachi folk songs and paper cutting. journal of northwest institute of adult education. 2015 (3)
11. zhou liang. ethnic folk music in universities. gansu social sciences. 2013 (1)
极速快三12. zhou liang. transformations of the hua’er music from the perspective of cultural ecology. gansu social sciences. 2012 (4)
极速快三13. zhou liang. lyric-melody relationship of the hua’er in the hehuang district. social sciences 2012 (5)
极速快三14. zhou liang. the cultural root of the hua’er music of the hehuang district. gansu social sciences 2011 (5)
15. zhou liang. multi-ethnicity of the hua’er music of the hehuang district. journal of lanzhou. 2011 (7)
16. zhou liang. status quo of the hua’er music of the hehuang district. science, economy, society. 2010 (3)
17. zhou liang. dissemination of the hua’er music. science, economy, society. 2010 (4)
18. zhou liang. protection of the hua’er music. chinese music. 2009 (2)
19. zhou liang. analysis on the art value, social function, heritage and development of xianxiao.science, economy, society. 2009 (2)
极速快三20. cheng jincheng, zhou liang. theoretical dimension of literary anthropology. guozhou social sciences. 2009 (11)
21. zhou liang. pronunciation in bel canto singing. art education 2009 (3)
1. hua’er, which was created and given by her, was selected as a national quality video open course in 2016.
2. the project “integration of teaching, innovation and research -- exploration and practice of the inheritance of "hua’ er" through music education in universities”, which she headed, won the first prize of gansu higher education teaching achievement award in 2017.
极速快三3. her monograph “hua’er studies: literariness and musicality” won the second prize of excellent achievements in scientific research of higher educational institution in gansu province in 2017.
4. her thesis “the inheritance of ethnic folk music in universities-- taking hua’ er as an example" won the third prize of the outstanding works of gansu 14th philosophical and social science in 2016.
5. the project “integration of teaching, innovation and research -- exploration and practice of the inheritance of "hua’ er" through music education in universities” won higher educational teaching achievement award at the level of gansu provincial department of education in 2017.
极速快三6. hua’ er’s exploration and practice in music education in universities" won the second prize of teaching achievement of lzu in 2015.
7. her thesis"research on ethnic folk music hua’ er" won the second prize of the 4th seminar of scientific research on art education in universities in gansu province in 2014.
8. her thesis"research on ethnic folk music hua’ er" won the third prize of excellent achievements in social scientific research of higher educational institution in gansu province in 2014.
9. in gansu division of the selection of shanghai international classy students of cctv super dream national talent competition, 3 students won first prize and 4 students won second prize, under her guidance, so that she was awarded excellent guide teacher award in 2012.
极速快三10. she won excellent guide teacher award of the 3rd dunhuang award of chinese folk vocal music in 2012.
11. the course “singing teaching of northwestern hua’ er”, offered by her, won the second prize in young teachers' teaching skills competition of lzu in 2012.
12. she won rookie of “longji award for teaching and education” of lzu in 2008.
极速快三13. she won rookie of “longji award for teaching and education” of lzu in 2016.
awards got by students:
1. zhang chenyang won the first prize of bel canto in the 12th "haizhou cup" art competition in campus in gansu province in 2017.
2. chen lulu won the first prize of folk singing in the finals of the 13th youth’s talent competition in gansu province, china in 2017.
极速快三3. zhang ning won the second prize of folk singing in the university group of "star of the silk road -- my stage dream" in 2015.
极速快三4. zhang liang won the honorable mention in the 3rd national finals of dunhuang award of chinese folk vocal music in 2012.
5. liang li won the first prize of folk singing in the 3rd dunhuang award of chinese folk vocal music in 2012.